Keyring corruption with GnuPG 2.1.20

Dominyk Tiller dominyktiller at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:37:49 CEST 2017

Hey folks,

Are there any plans for an imminent 2.1.21 with that fix in? It seems
like a pretty major hiccup.

Easy enough to apply the fix to Homebrew's formula for gnupg (which a
while back switched to tracking the 2.1 instead of 2.0 branch) but may
be worth brew holding off on that if a release is imminent.

Dom
===
Sent from macOS.

If you wish to communicate more securely my PGP Public Key is at:
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0xE5F21DD98E4DF470&op=index