Release gpgme-1.10.0?

Damien Goutte-Gattat dgouttegattat at incenp.org
Wed Nov 22 00:25:00 CET 2017

On 11/21/2017 08:08 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
> Jumping on the release bandwagon. What about a pinentry release?

If we are about to make a new pinentry release, it would be nice to have
a decision about the recently proposed pinentry-tqt (a pinentry for the
KDE3-based Trinity Desktop Environment). If the decision is positive, it
could then be shipped with the upcoming release.

As announced previously [1], I have the code properly integrated in
pinentry's build system in the "pinentry-tqt" branch of my own
repository at git://git.incenp.org/pinentry.git.

I can merge it at anytime, but even with commit access I do not feel it
is up to me to accept a new pinentry, and therefore I do not want to
merge it without explicit approval from other pinentry developers.

Damien

[1] https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2017-October/033200.html