pinentry-tqt for the trinity desktop (former KDE3/Qt3 code)

Damien Goutte-Gattat dgouttegattat at incenp.org
Wed Oct 11 22:40:35 CEST 2017

On 10/11/2017 06:46 PM, deloptes wrote:
> I wonder if Damien could help with the autotools stuff. It would ease the
> enormously process.

On principle, I am willing to do that.

However, when I tried to install tqt3 a few weeks ago (so that I can
build your pinentry-tqt3), I could not make it to compile on my system.
I was busy at the time, so I just gave up for the time being.

I first need to fix that before I can start working on integrating your
pinentry-tqt3 into the pinentry's build system.

Damien