Error after building gnupg head on Debian Buster at HEAD

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 6 16:26:00 CEST 2018

On Tue,  3 Apr 2018 02:25, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> New libassuan has new symbol (assuan_sock_set_system_hooks) whch is not
> available in old libassuan.

Let me add that we add new SO numbers only at release time and not
during development.  The reason for this is that we can easily
experiment with new APIs by adding them or removing them.  Obviously
this means that you need to use the latest libraries iff you want to use
the current master development branch.

Better to annoy a few people working on the bleeding edge code than to
annoy regular users.

Salam-Shalom,

#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #