zstd compression

John Skopis john at skopis.com
Sat Apr 7 12:14:40 CEST 2018

Hi there,

Long time user, first time caller.

I wrote this a few months ago fully intending on a) actually using it and
b) writing some tests . I've done neither. It works, superficially, though.

I've never used zstd or gnupg before this so if it is something you'd like
to merge maybe tap someone with experience there.

I guess the openpgp spec should be updated to include zstd as a compression
method.

Also, the compression api in gnupg is not exactly pluggable. I doubt anyone
cares (how often do you implement a new compression method?) but I wanted
to note it in case there's a backlog.

https://github.com/johnskopis/gnupg/tree/zstd

Cheers