[Announce] GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) 1.11.1 released

Sergi Blanch-Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Thu Apr 19 10:33:14 CEST 2018

Hi,

I didn't realise about newer releases of libgpg-error and I've first try
to compile gpgme with libgpg-error 1.27 with a compilation error.

The configure checks this library version but seems outdated:
> checking for GPG Error - version >= 1.24... yes (1.27)
Once updated to 1.29 it works. Also works with 1.28, but I've seen some
unused params warning for 'gpgme-json.c' that is not present later on 1.29.

The other dependency with libassuan, I was using 2.5.1 that, if I'm not
wrong is the last release.

I hope this helps.

/Sergi.

Ps: the compilation error
./.libs/libgpgme.so: undefined reference to `gpgrt_log_debug'
with some previous warning about an implicit declaration of this
function in 'decrypt.c' and 'verify.c'