gpgme python bindings release plans?

Jasper Spaans gnupg-devel at use.startmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:30:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

First of all: thanks very much for your work on the gpgme python
bindings! We (StartMail) have just started using these for developing
our new backend, and this is so much more fun than manually calling the
gnupg binary and parsing its output..

I was wondering, are there any plans for a fresh release of these
bindings, as the current version on PyPI is about six months old now,
and lots of changes have taken place recently. We're currently running a
development-build based on a recent git clone, but for production I'd
like to use something that has gone through an actual release process.

Cheers,
Jasper

(Of course, if there's anything we can do to help out, just let me know
and I'll see if we can make some time for that!)