Improving the command line UI of gpg

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Aug 21 12:19:37 CEST 2018

On Thu,  2 Aug 2018 00:53, muelli at cryptobitch.de said:

> I guess the answer is that you must not do things that gpgme does not
> allow you to do. Like generating revocations. Because... someone decided

Do you have a need for this for a real world project and not just for a
prototype?  If that is the case we are fast to add a new interface.

Instead of blowing up the interface for all possible use cases, as we
did for gpg, we want to limit GPGME to be useful for real world use
cases.

Salam-Shalom,

#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #