gpgme python bindings release plans?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Aug 31 13:42:40 CEST 2018

On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 00:06, ben at adversary.org said:

>> returns "service not available"? If that Jenkins is being maintained
>> though, I wouldn't mind setting up some jobs to test for these kinds of
>> regressions.
>
> I don't believe it is still active, Phabricator was supposed to take

We had problems with the hardware and despite that the new hardware is
in place we don't use the Jenkins right now: It turned out that we spent
too much time fixing Jenkins setup problems (actually our build
scripts).  We will eventually get it online again but there are more
important tasks right now.

As soon as it is back the "on vacation" note at the dev.gnupg.org link
will be removed.

Shalom-Salam,