Query regarding GPGME python Bindings

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:56:38 CEST 2018

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Divesh Uttamchandani <
diveshuttamchandani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Way used:
> 1) Set the keyserver in gpg.conf (in my case gpg.conf resides in ~/.gnupg
> say)
>

> 2) Set up the context with correct homedir
> gpg.Context(home_dir="~/.gnupg")

If you can load some settings from a configuration file ('gpg.conf' in this
case),
there should be some way to customize or override those settings. This is
how it usually works. Maybe you should check more carefully the structure
of the object 'gpg'.

Sorry that I can't be more specific or more helpful about this.

Dashamir