any way to use gpg(openpgp) with Argon2

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 21 10:25:29 CEST 2018

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 02:01, look at my.amazin.horse said:

> I would very very much appreciate a blog post from you on this matter. It's
> a nuanced matter, but just giving a general impulse here would help a lot.

It even seems that people don't grasp the public key concept and think
that the passphrase is there to protect the communication.  Even admins
of large companies who are responsible for securing data protection
sometimes don't get it.  A real simple and fast to read intro would be
good.

Salam-Shalom,

#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #