GPGME Python bindings with Python 3.7.0

Ben McGinnes ben at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 29 09:00:33 CEST 2018

Hello,
      As some of you may have already noticed, Python 3.7.0 has been
released in the last day or so.  I can now confirm that it does indeed
work with the Python bindings for GPGME.

For the moment the explicit configuration for 3.7 comes after 3.4, but
only until 3.7.1 or 3.7.2 if there are significant problems discovered
in either 3.7.0 or 3.7.2.

Regards,
Ben

--