[RFC v2 0/5] TPM support for gpg

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Mar 12 10:42:18 CET 2018

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 23:50, James.Bottomley at HansenPartnership.com said:

> package (which is why it hasn't migrated from unstable) and it turns
> out the person who maintains it has left IBM, so I can't get it fixed.

Thanks for the background info.

> How about the below for a stab at gating the configure on the presence
> of the TPM library.

Thanks.  I just pushed it with a minor edit (missing tpm2.h in
Makefile.am which I added later)

> I should have removed the direct openssl dependency with the shift to
> gcrypt AES handling.  However, I'll look at doing a separate daemon.
>  It certainly should be simple enough.

It is not urgent, thouigh.  I am actually willing to do the framework
for a new daemon - or do you want to have it independet from GnuPG?

> Sure thing.  SPX should work.  I'll keep them at GPL-2.0+ just in case
> I (or anyone else) need to cut and paste into a GPL-2.0 project.

Fine with me.

Salam-Shalom,

#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #