Python bindings HOWTO proof reader request

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Thu Mar 15 14:00:49 CET 2018

Hello,
	The major work on a HOWTO for the Python bindings is done, but
I'd appreciate some fresh eyes proof reading it before I merge it with
master.  The full thing, in org-mode format,is here:

https://files.gnupg.net/file/data/ossmg4ung2hcpyyuks6j/PHID-FILE-xgbofmytge7fzn3u5kuc/GPGMEpythonHOWTOen.org

Don't worry about dialectic differences between American English and
Australian or British English, I'll do a translation for en-US later.

Also don't worry about the lack of instructions on revoking UIDs or
keys, that will be added later too.

I'm more interested in being sure that the example code works (it
should, I was running it as I was writing the thing) and that the
corresponding text descriptions actually help to clarify what's going
on in that code.

Regards,
Ben