Python bindings HOWTO proof reader request

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Mar 20 07:56:57 CET 2018

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 00:26, ben at adversary.org said:

> The problem with CFFI, however, is that it doesn't quite cover all the
> features of C99 yet and some of the features it doesn't cover are in
> gpgme.h.

I don't think that we use any C99 features in GPGME.  I am considering
to use var_args macros in thye future but apart from that I am not zwr
of any C99 use.

Or do you mean GCC specific features like __attribute__?  Those are
protected by GCC macros and should thus be no problem as long as the
parser works in the pre-processed source.

gpgme.h is platform specific but I don't think that can be a real
problem.

Salam-Shalom,

#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #