RSS feeds

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Sat Mar 24 01:30:44 CET 2018

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 11:35:14PM +0000, Sam Bull wrote:

> Thanks for that. Adding a <link type="application/rss+xml"> to the
> site would make it easier to discover this in the future.

It would, I've added this to the existing case for adding RSS links
which is currently in the "wishlist" category:

https://dev.gnupg.org/T3211

Along with a couple of my own notes.  As the website is automatically
generated from org-mode files adding some things aren't always so
obvious to "just add", but we'll see what we can do.

Regards,
Ben