Doodle Request for Dates of the 4th OpenPGP Email Summit

Patrick Brunschwig patrick at enigmail.net
Sun May 27 17:32:31 CEST 2018

Hi all

It's time for another OpenPGP Email Summit! So far, we had 3 such events
[1], all organized by Nico Josuttis.

The last summit is almost two years ago. I'd like to pick up the ball
now, and organize the next event. The event is planned to happen in
Brussels in October. The target audience is developers and software
architects working on email clients and web service providers that
encrypt emails using OpenPGP. As space will be quite limited, we can
only accept 1-2 guys from each project.

I ask all those who are interested in coming to participate in the
following poll:
  https://doodle.com/poll/444tuxq8au2hwe4m

The poll will be open until next Sunday, 2018-06-03.

Best regards,
-Patrick

[1] https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummits