Doodle Request for Dates of the 4th OpenPGP Email Summit

ilf ilf at zeromail.org
Mon May 28 17:34:33 CEST 2018

From Wikipedia: "At a meeting held under the Chatham House Rule, anyone
who comes to the meeting is free to use information from the discussion,
but is not allowed to reveal who made any comment."

IIRC, this was only needed to enable the Google End-To-End team to
attend, but since that's now officially dead, there is no more need?
https://security.googleblog.com/2017/02/e2email-research-project-has-left-nest_24.html

Patrick Brunschwig:

--
ilf

If you upload your address book to "the cloud", I don't want to be in it.