Questions about Web Key Directory I-D version 06

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 29 08:39:11 CEST 2018

Wiktor,

Am Mittwoch 23 Mai 2018 20:35:27 schrieb Wiktor Kwapisiewicz via Gnupg-devel:
> I'm implementing Web Key Directory support in OpenKeychain and have
> some questions about the current version of the draft: 06 [0].

> [0]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service/

please also note that there is an open discussion point with WKD draft 06:

As noted on
https://wiki.gnupg.org/EasyGpg2016/PubkeyDistributionConcept#Ask_the_mail_service_provider_.28MSP.29
I currently recommend to implement serving WKD without DNS SRV record for
compatibility with webclients like Mailvelope and Enigmail for now.

Best Regards,
Bernhard