hkp4py hkp|hkps bindings for python.

Ben McGinnes ben at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 19 19:29:29 CEST 2018

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:45:17PM +0200, Marcel Fest wrote:
> Hey folks, hey Ben,
>
> I have split up my project in to hkp4py and multivault.
>
> The python2 support will be added in 1 or 2 days.
>
> hkp4py is a simple library to get keys from the gpg/pgp keyservers via
> the specified API.

Excellent work!  :)

> The project gets available in the next days under MIT License on GitHub.
>

> https://github.com/Selfnet/hkp4py
>
> and later on pypi....

Let's see:

bash-4.4$ pip search hkp4py
hkp4py (0.2.0.0)  - A Library to get Keys from a keyserver specified
bash-4.4$ pip3 search hkp4py
hkp4py (0.2.0.0)  - A Library to get Keys from a keyserver specified
bash-4.4$

This is all kinds of good work.  I'll include it in one or more of the
HOWTO examples shortly.  Possibly even with one of the examples
dealing with the cut down key server in use at ProtonMail.

Regards,
Ben

--
|   Ben McGinnes   |    GNU Privacy Guard    |    ben at gnupg.org    |