GnuPG 2.2 on elder Debian & Ubuntu distros

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Feb 1 15:42:01 CET 2019

On 01/02/2019 13:29, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Still missing Jessie and Ubuntu

I don't know about Ubuntu, but it can't go into jessie-backports because
backports can't go ahead of what the /next/ stable version has.

(That obviously doesn't mean somebody couldn't provide packages for
jessie, just that it won't go into the official jessie-backports).

> but at least Ubuntu has 2.2.4 in 18.04LTS.

Yes, it's nice that the LTS has 2.2.

HTH,

Peter.