Exporting SSH keys from OpenPGP Authentication keys programatically (gpgme)

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 7 10:34:35 CET 2019

Hi,

On Sunday 30 December 2018 20:29:06 CET Wiktor Kwapisiewicz via Gnupg-devel
wrote:
> >> This is not supported.  Do you think this could be a common use case?
>
> I don't know if this is "common" enough but I'm planning to write an
integration
> that would automatically add user's keys (OpenPGP, SSH) to GitLab when a new
> e-mail is added through Web Key Directory [0]. As far as I've seen they use
> GpgME for key management so if it was possible I'd like to keep the same
style.

Sounds good. Although I do not think that we would even need a usecase for
this. Just for consistency the API should provide it.  It is a simple change
IMO to add this as an export mode.
I noted the request down as:

https://dev.gnupg.org/T4310

Best Regards,
Andre

--
GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, M.Gollowitzer, A.Heinecke.    Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-2104-4938799