Use of --sender (was: Order of lookup methods in --auto-key-retrieve)

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Jul 2 10:40:23 CEST 2019

On 02/07/2019 10:08, Wiktor Kwapisiewicz via Gnupg-devel wrote:
> Oh, I was not aware of this one but it is very useful.

I'd like to suggest the attached patch to draw a bit more attention to
this option. I stopped looking for the --sender option once the man page
told me "this is only done with --local-user" :-).

HTH,

Peter.

PS: I don't know why the line lengths for this paragraph were originally
shorter; other lines in the same document seem longer. If I'm breaking
some consistency I'm not aware of, the paragraph needs to be reflowed
:-).