Poldi homepage has broken/stale links (offer to help)

Franklin, Jason jason.franklin at quoininc.com
Tue Oct 1 15:41:57 CEST 2019

Greetings,

I am trying to get access to the latest source code for Poldi to make
and test modifications.

I see that the Homepage for the Poldi project is:

  http://www.g10code.com/p-poldi.html

I found this link from the command "apt show libpam-poldi" on Debian 10.

Getting access to the source code through this link has proven
difficult.  Listing problems I've noticed below:

1. Under "Download" heading, clicking the "FTP server" link leads
   to a page of files to pull down.  The highest version here is
   version "0.4.1", but the upstream version for the Debian package
   on my system is "0.4.2".  Should this be updated.

2. Under "Development" heading, the link to "cvs.gnupg.org" is broken.
   Clicking this gives a 404.  Also, using the SVN command to try and
   check out the poldi-trunk is does not work.

I'm sure that there is someone already dedicated to the task of keeping
this information up-to-date.  If not I'd be glad to help.

--
Jason Franklin