Poldi (no-)change

Franklin, Jason jason.franklin at quoininc.com
Tue Sep 10 21:38:33 CEST 2019

On 9/1/19 7:58 PM, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> In private mail, I was asked about Poldi in the context of this bug (of
> libkscreenlocker5):
>
>     https://bugs.debian.org/934185
>
> Since it is better to discuss in public, I bring it here.
>
> In the past, similar bug is reported with SDDM.  It was reported to
> gnupg-devel with a proposed patch for Poldi:
>
>     https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2018-November/thread.html#34063

The bug reports above are pretty important to me.

I have written and submitted a patch that fixes the KScreenLocker
greeter, and I have submitted it to the upstream developers of that
project.  See the link below:

https://phabricator.kde.org/D23849

Any help reviewing/testing this change would be very much welcome!

--
Jason Franklin