regression handling keyserver directives

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jun 3 12:06:51 CEST 2020

On Tue,  2 Jun 2020 20:27, Phil Pennock said:

> I'm half sorry for the noise and half thinking that this highlights a
> couple of places for UX improvement.

I see.  One of the problems here is that most installations are using
ntbtls and not gnutls.  Thus this is the major test platform for us and
we don't always test gnutls support.  It might be better for maintenance
if we do not allow to choose between gnutls and ntbtls.  One problem on
Unices is that OpenLDAP uses GnuTLS (or another system provided cryto
lib) so we currently still end up with two complete crypto stacks in
dirmngr.

Shalom-Salam,