Implementing a WKS solution

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:13:26 CET 2021

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 9:59 PM Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally, I am implementing a generic mail server solution with WKD+WKS
> support. It would be great if someone could help with checking that I
> am doing it correctly and safely:
> - https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/postfix/-/blob/master/docs/3-wkd-wks.md
> - https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/postfix/-/blob/master/cmd/wkd.sh
> - https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/postfix/-/blob/master/scripts/wks.sh
> - https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/postfix/-/blob/master/tests/test3.sh
>
> I have tested it myself and it works. But I am more interested in
> testing how safe it is if someone tries to break it. I don't doubt the
> strength of GPG or the WKS protocol, but I doubt my skills in Postfix
> configuration (which is quite complex to be honest). I am going to
> make a test mailserver installation soon, so that anyone interested
> may try to check it and identify any problems.

I have installed a test mailserver for the domain `tst1.fs.al`. More
details on this post:
https://community.fsfe.org/t/testing-a-mail-server-with-wkd-wks-support/606

I am sure it has some problems, because I am not sure that everything
is correct.
Please help me to find and fix any problems.

Happy #ilovefs day, and happy hacking.
Dashamir