Implementing a WKS solution

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 22 09:49:10 CET 2021

Hi Dashamir,

Am Sonntag 14 Februar 2021 16:24:54 schrieb Dashamir Hoxha via Gnupg-devel:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 9:59 PM Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It seems to me that the wiki page of WKS is a bit outdated:
> > https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKS
> > The RFC description seems to be up to date, but it also says that it
> > is a "draft".

thanks for the hints.
(I've did some simple updates.)

Yes, a lot of drafts take a long while until they get to a more official
status. In the case of WKS, I am not sure which working group is responsible
and if it is active. Still, it is fine to use drafts, as WKS is a step further
from WKD, it may take even more time to distribute.

> > The manual pages of gpg-wks-server and gpg-wks-client
> > may need some updates too.
>
> By the way, I am willing to help with updating these pages,
> if help is needed.

Help is always appreciated and it is a wiki, so you can just go ahead.
Coordinate here, do not just replace stuff or call it official, but rather
mark it or link additional information.

The hint with procmail is certainly a good one, it would be useful to
have a tested recipie without it, which is simple.

Regards,
Bernhard