Updating/improving the docs

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:03:40 CET 2021

Hi,

If you think that the GnuPG docs need to be updated or improved,
either in form or in content, consider participating to Google Season
of Docs:

"Season of Docs 2021 will allow open source organizations to apply for
a grant, based on their documentation needs. If selected, open source
organizations will use their grant to hire a technical writer directly
to complete their documentation project. Organizations will have up to
six months to complete their documentation project."

- https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/organization-application-hints
- https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline

Technical writers don't have to be students (actually they are not
supposed to be students). If the project proposal is accepted, I would
be interested to work as a technical writer for this project. I would
enjoy improving the docs of GnuPG, and at the same time the stipend
would help me to survive.

Thanks,
Dashamir