Implementing a WKS solution

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:26:23 CET 2021

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 10:40 PM Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> Do not mix protocol layers - it is just stupid to do so.  Mail is
> already garrulous enough and thus there is nothing to gain from saving a
> few header lines.

I am trying to make the procmail/maildrop recipe as simple as possible
(but not simpler). I am not trying to save a few header lines.

> BTW, procmail is one of the most reliable and matured mail tool.
> Together with uucp and a bulk of other standard software.

I have no reason to doubt this. Do you think that using procmail is
better than using maildrop?

By the way, I am not really sure that the way that I am using to
integrate a mail server with the WKS server is the best or most easy
one:
https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/webkey#configuration-on-the-mail-server
I have just tried different postfix options until I found a way that works.
Some review or feedback from any postfix experts would be useful.

Thanks,
Dashamir