GitHub mirrors

Christoph Biedl cb at gnupg.org
Thu Feb 25 16:26:36 CET 2021

Jeroen Ooms wrote...

> I created these mirrors mostly a few years ago to make gnupg source
> code more visible and accessible to millions of users. There is a
> demand for this, the repositories are "followed" by hundreds of
> people.

The repositories have been brought under the maintainence of GnuPG in
the past days, so they are no longer inofficial. Otherwise, the status
has not changed: Please continue using the bug tracker or the mailing
lists for communication.

Thanks to Jeroen for allocating that namespace and keeping it in shape
in the past, and again for the offer to transfer it to us.

    Christoph