Wiki as documentation (and registration problems) (was: Implementing a WKS solution)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 26 09:36:46 CET 2021

Am Montag 22 Februar 2021 16:31:14 schrieb Dashamir Hoxha via Gnupg-devel:
> Wiki is good, but a documentation system based on git flow (with merge
> requests, reviews, etc.) might be better.

The wiki has a lower access barrier, so it is easier to make changes.
On the other hand the information can be less reliable (because many people
can just change it). Andre any myself keep an eye on changes a bit, so bad
changes get reverted in a reasonable timeframe.

> Anyway, I tried to register and login, but I failed.

Please email me personally with the details
if there is something wrong with the wiki registration.

Best Regards,
Bernhard