Update keys.gnupg.net? Re: [Announce] GnuPG 2.2.29 (LTS) released

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 19 10:21:49 CEST 2021

Am Mittwoch 14 Juli 2021 09:47:35 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
>  But then again, nobody seems to have noticed
> that keys.gnupg.net is gone since I don't know when.

I've noticed and it isn't that long gone.
(I guess several months, the problem with this is, that keys.gnupg.net
always was not sure to get you to a working server, so you didn't know if it
was a bad server you were getting or keys.gnupg.net not working at all.)

If it wasn't a DNS entry, maybe can can create a round robin one.

Regards,
Bernhard