Update keys.gnupg.net?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Jul 28 17:50:44 CEST 2021

ons 2021-07-28 klockan 17:24 +0200 skrev Werner Koch:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:28, Simon Josefsson said:
>
> > My key rollover from RSA to Ed25519 seems to take years, due to
> > problems
>
> Ed25519 is supported since 2.1.0 from 2014 so I wonder why you have a
> problem with the key?  Still someone using 2.0 or - shudder - 1.4 ?

Yeah, ftp-upload at gnu and/or Savannah uses GnuPG 1.x and don't support
Ed25519.  I think Savannah has been upgraded since last autumn when I
heard this (upload a Ed25519 to Savannah now works), but ftp-upload at gnu
still haven't upgraded as far as I know (I asked them last during
spring).  Debian requires signatures for my new key, and I haven't been
travelling lately, and I haven't found two Debian developers locally to
sign it... :-(

/Simon