Update keys.gnupg.net? Re: [Announce] GnuPG 2.2.29 (LTS) released

Andrew Gallagher andrewg at andrewg.com
Fri Sep 24 01:00:04 CEST 2021

On 13/07/2021 21:09, Phil Pennock via Gnupg-devel wrote:
> In case it helps: a decade ago, I wrote an SKS spider for building a
> graph of all the available servers, after a while, I rewrote from Python
> to Go, and that can be found at
> <https://github.com/philpennock/sks_spider>; it was a weekend rewrite
> and is not clean Go and is not a good example of the language, but if
> anyone wants a basis for getting started with building a graph for
> publishing DNS records, this one works.

I have updated Phil's code to support Hockeypuck servers, and it is now
running at https://spider.pgpkeys.eu .

This is NOT a pool, and it will not become one for reasons explained at
length elsewhere. I do intend to keep it available on a best-effort
basis for anyone interested in monitoring the health of the remaining
keyserver network.

It also hosts pretty graphs at https://spider.pgpkeys.eu/graphs made
using Gunnar's code from https://sks-status.gwolf.org - unfortunately
these are not clickable but you can't have everything...

Enjoy. :-)

--
Andrew Gallagher