WKD shall we add distributing multible pubkeys? (Re: WKD: returns only one pubkey (and why))

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Dec 15 13:47:13 CET 2022

On Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022 12:44:26 CET Dashamir Hoxha via Gnupg-devel
wrote:
> The idea is that the current WKD well-known url does not change at all, but
> in addition we add another type of well-known url like this:
> https://intevation.de/.well-known/openpgpkey/id/847FC5C4337D9CDBD473B7A60967
> FD258D6414F9 The public key is located in the directory "/id/", and the name
> of the file is the same as the ID of the key.

You still haven't answered this crucial question:
How do you know that you have to ask intevation.de for the key with the
fingerprint (or key ID) 847FC5C4337D9CDBD473B7A60967FD258D6414F9 if all you
know is the fingerprint (or key ID)?

Regards,
Ingo