issues with Unicode characters in UI dialogues (at least on Windows)

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Jan 4 16:29:36 CET 2022

On Dienstag, 4. Januar 2022 14:55:52 CET Cristian Secară wrote:
> (message resent with links to snapshots instead of attached snapshots; the
> list rejected my previous message due to "Message body is too big: 97216
> bytes with a limit of 60 KB"; hmm: 94 KiB too big in year 2022 ? this
> reminds me of the BBS era...)

Don't assume that everybody on this planet has a stable and fast internet
connection.

> There are two type of Unicode issues related to some UI dialogues - at least
> on Windows (in my case version 10, 64bit).

It would help if you told us what version of Gpg4win (?) you are using.

It may also be better to file bug reports on https://dev.gnupg.org because
this makes it much easier to track the different issues. And you can attach
snapshots to the bug reports.

Regards,
Ingo