[GPA] Port to GTK3 (Work in progress)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Nov 11 13:41:26 CET 2022

Am Sonntag 06 November 2022 02:12:08 schrieb Andreas Ronnquist via
> Alright, I have hacked away and continued the GTK3 conversion - It was
> way more work than I anticipated, but an initial version is buildable
> (Nowhere near release quality yet though).
>
> It is not finished, but it is good enough to get an impression of what
> a GTK3 version would look like.

For more exposure, you could ask on
  https://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/listinfo/gnupg-users
for people being interested in helping with GPA's development.

> All can be found at https://github.com/gusnan/gpa , and
> pull-requests and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the two progress reports.
(I had hoped that Werner may hae the time to publish his work-in-progress
so you could compare)

Best,
Bernhard