[GPA] Port to GTK3

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 25 17:23:09 CEST 2022

Am Dienstag 25 Oktober 2022 12:03:11 schrieb Andreas Rönnquist via
Gnupg-devel:
> I have managed to build GPA against GTK3 - is there any interest at all,
> or is GPA completely dead?

Thanks for making your work public!

I believe Werner also had part of an GTK3 port in the work (but not entirely
ready). Focus has shifted away a bit from GPA, it is a component
that is in need of a maintainer.

The question is if there is enough interest and people are willing to
help to develop and maintain GPA.
In how far could you help with this and e.g. the GTK3 port?

Best Regards
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter