gpg-error not detected when compiling libksba:

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez paaguti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:00:13 CEST 2023

I'm trying to compile libksba ad I get the following error:

checking whether the visibility attribute is supported... no
checking for gpg-error-config... no
checking for gpgrt-config... /usr/local/bin/gpgrt-config
checking for GPG Error - version >= 1.8... no
configure: error: libgpg-error is needed.
                See ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgpg-error/ .

Whoever, gpg-error is installed and I can find the .pc file:

libksba-build ➤ ls /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/*gpg*
                                               git:master*
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/gpg-error.pc

libksba 1.6.2 and libgpg-error 1.46

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet