Interoperability with OpenPGP crypto-refresh

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:28:48 CET 2023

Hi,

But that alone seems a poor reason to effectively split the community
> and fork OpenPGP (and by that probably help killing it).
>
> I was thinking exactly the same aside the technical part. At the end
community splits, software is not compatible any more and all is broken. It
seems it happens every 10y or so with this or that software.
Is it so hard to find a way to complete something together? (I ask it in
rhetoric way and I do not mean here GnuPG).
I hope however, you keep compatibility and user experience as top priority.

BR