C99 compatibility fixes for gnupg 1

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 30 16:28:38 CET 2023

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:11, Florian Weimer said:
> Is gnupg 1 still being maintained?  The configure script needs a few

Yes, because it is required to decrypt old mails.

> changes to avoid behavioral changes once compilers no longer support
> implicit function declarations by default.

I know a couple of folks who won't cheer a move t such modern compilers.
After all it makes a lot of autoconf tests superfluous.  But as along as
it is only about prototypes we can easily apply this patch.  GnuPG has
always demanded C89.

Shalom-Salam,

The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein