Same problem with MacPorts (Re: libassuan duplicate symbol)

Ralph Seichter ralph at ml.seichter.de
Tue Jul 16 02:40:32 CEST 2024

* Ben Kibbey:

> I wonder if it is a quirk with all versions of the OSX sdk or not?

You mentioned old bug reports tied to the issue, and I am using the
latest stable of Apple's Xcode toolchain, still experiencing similar
problems. That leads me to suspect it could be a widespread quirk.

Unfortunately I don't have different generations of Xcode available, so
I cannot test on a larger scale. Perhaps the MacPorts or Homebrew teams
could be of assistance in this regard?

-Ralph