Same problem with MacPorts (Re: libassuan duplicate symbol)

Ralph Seichter ralph at ml.seichter.de
Wed Jul 24 02:01:05 CEST 2024

* Werner Koch via Gnupg-devel:

> Shall we add something to the README to help in case of that problem?

Good idea. A recommended set of CFLAGS etc. for different platforms and
toolchains would be helpful, as would all other hints regarding quirks
and oddities.

I admit I am a bit weary whenever you fine folks announce new versions,
because I expect to run into issues on macOS. Are any of you testing on
macOS, by the way? It feels like this operating system is in need of a
bit more love in terms of GnuPG, if you pardon my saying so. ;-)

-Ralph