Specification for Kyber in GnuPG

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon May 6 13:40:16 CEST 2024

Hi!

Sorry Andrew, I won't follow up on your mail.  I gave a rationale for
the changes in replies here and on the librepgp-discuss list [1].  I
also posted a new draft for an updated Librepgp draft today [2].

If you have any problems implementing any of this in your OpenPGP
implementation, please let us know and we see how we can help in coding.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

ps.  Let me remark that this is not the IETF OpenPGP WG which
unfortunately had been hijacked in 2022 by a small group of people
trying to undermine the stability of the OpenPGP protocol with their
irresponsible changes (aka crypto-refresh).  They reused the term
OpenPGP for something very different and thus we had to established the
term LibrePGP for a responsible update to the crypto algorithms used in
OpenPGP.

[1] https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/librepgp-discuss/2024/000043.html
[2] https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/librepgp-discuss/2024/000068.html
--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein