Fwd: Re: Specification for Kyber in GnuPG

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed May 8 02:31:34 CEST 2024

Unfortunately i got

  <gnupg-devel at gnupg.org>: host ellsberg.gnupg.com[176.9.119.14] said: 550 [SPF]
      217.144.132.164 is not allowed to send mail from sdaoden.eu. (in reply to
      MAIL FROM command)

which seems a bit square given that i DKIM sign my messages now,
and the SPF cannot have anything else but ~all because i speak to
people behind forwarders which do not use SRS rewriting, and what
is a SPF record of ~all worth, thus i had thrown it away.
(Worked for almost two months without problems.)

--- Forwarded from Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen at sdaoden.eu> ---