GPGME Developer Certificate of Origin - Stavros Kousidis

Stavros Kousidis stavros.kousidis at th-koeln.de
Mon Sep 21 15:22:33 CEST 2026


Hello,

I would like to contribute to GPGME and hereby certify my contributions 
according to the GPGME Developer Certificate of Origin.

The DCO from the current GPGME master branch follows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGME Developer's Certificate of Origin.  Version 1.0
============================================

By making a contribution to the GPGME project, I certify that:

(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I have 
the right to submit it under the free software license indicated in the 
file; or

(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best of my 
knowledge, is covered under an appropriate free software license and I 
have the right under that license to submit that work with 
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the same 
free software license (unless I am permitted to submit under a different 
license), as indicated in the file; or

(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person 
who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified it.

(d) I understand and agree that this project and the contribution are 
public and that a record of the contribution (including all personal 
information I submit with it, including my sign-off) is maintained 
indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with this project or 
the free software license(s) involved.

Signed-off-by: Stavros Kousidis <stavros.kousidis at th-koeln.de>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards,
Stavros Kousidis

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 236 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/attachments/20260921/b631b917/attachment.sig>


More information about the Gnupg-devel mailing list