[PATCH gpgme] Add RFC 9980 post-quantum public-key algorithms
Werner Koch
wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 23 16:38:18 CEST 2026
On Wed, 23 Sep 2026 11:46, Stavros Kousidis said:
> I’ll also align the GnuPG-facing names with the existing GnuPG naming
> conventions.
Thanks.
> One question before I send v2: how would you like the RFC 9980 SLH-DSA
> algorithm IDs 32–34 represented? Should there be a generic
> |GPGME_PK_SLHDSA| pseudo identifier, analogous to ML-KEM and ML-DSA,
> or should those remain unmapped for now?
Given that we have even no support for ML-DSA yet I see no need to hurry
adding additional algorithms like SLH-DSA now. Adding ML_DSA is okay
because we have a concrete plan to implement this.
Shalom-Salam,
Werner
--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service. - A. Einstein
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: openpgp-digital-signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 284 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/attachments/20260923/6fdebb26/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gnupg-devel
mailing list