GPH and WWW

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:42:41 +0100

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Horacio MG wrote:

> I am assuming that any changes to the www pages and the handbook would
> be commited to the cvs and an announcement would show on
> gnupg-commit-watchers@gnupg.org (thus there's been no changes for a
This is only for gnupg, but I can use this address for the other modules too.
No time. However, if some wants to write something up, send it to me and I put it up. Please read http://www.gnu.gorg/admin/how-to-translate-the-web-pages.txt to learn a little bit about the scripts used to build the pages. Werner