BIG good money

Alexis Philippides aa015b2447@blueyonder.co.uk
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:03:43 +0800

!!!I am sorry to spam you.!!!

Attn: Partner/Friend.

In recent times over the radio in AMERICA or even in ASIA about
my family regarding huge sums of money stacked in foreign banks
on different names for business. I believe is a legacy we came to
meet when we became the head of state. It does not matter whether
you are small or big but your ability to help me sort out things in
mostly needed not.

I do not justify but it has happened so I need you to help me survive

in life. Following the sudden death of my husband General Sani Abacha

the late former head of state of Nigeria in August 1998 I have been

thrown into state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness

by the present civilian administration. I have been subjected to
physical and psychlogical torture by the security agents in the country.
My son is still under detention arraigned before the federal high
ourt of Nigeria for an offence he did not commit. As a widow that
is so traumatized. I have know confidence with anybody within the
country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet

on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband

in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give
up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there
or many outright blackmail. In fact the total sum $700 Million Dollars.

And they are not relenting to make me poor for life. I got your
contacts through my personal research and out of desperation decided

to reach you through this medium.

I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as possible

you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to
you due to security network place on my day to day affairs I cannot

afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact
you and I hope you will not let me out to security personal. I have

deposited the sum of $28.6 Million Dollars with a security firm abroad

whose name is Witheld for now until we open communication.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this  into your account

for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my Lawyer in person of Ba
rrister KOLA WILLIAMS, you can contact him on his Tel: 234-1-7757245 or e-mail: k
aa015b2447@blueyonder.co.uk

 So my Lawyer will deal directly with you as security is up my
whole being. I am seriously considering to settle down abroad I
and friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into
your account so that  can start all over again if only you wish.
But if it is impossible just help me in your account which will accrue
you 30% of this fund.

Please honestly is the watch word in this transaction. I will require

your telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence communication

immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things.

In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security

as I am giving you this information, i total trust and have confidence in you.

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Please expedict action.

Sincerely yours.

Hajia Mariam Abacha.
For: The Family.

This is something that I wouldn't normally even look at, except that; I
had read an article in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001 about
PayPal.

There have also been other articles written about PayPal in other
well-recognized journals. And because I'm a member of PayPal I knew
that this was real and would work.

If you would like to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then
please take a moment to read this SIMPLE and EASY program that I'm
sharing with you. This is the fastest, easiest program you will ever
do. Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day you first
received it! Oh! When I say FAST, it's email-type fast! The newsletter
and all payments are made on the Internet by email.

NEED PROOF? Here are two testimonials from individuals who decided to
invest nothing more than just a little of their time:

Tony Stevens, Vandenburg AFB, CA:
"Hey! I got your e-mail! This ROCKS! I sent it to all of our frat
brothers ....and while I haven't seen my $20,000 yet, I'm up to $8,285.
Hook me up when you run this Program again."

Testimonial from: Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:
Hello cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you ...OH MY
GOD!!! I sent out 20 e-mails like you said and went on vacation. When
I got back, my PayPal was up to over $12,000!!! I owe you!

You are probably still skeptical at this time, especially with all the
different programs out there on the Internet. That's the way I felt.
However, I am sure once you read the following you will agree this is a
very powerful and exciting opportunity.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

STEP 1 - E-mail $5 from your PayPal account to the FIRST (#1) NAME on
the list below along with a note saying, "Please add me to your mailing
list". If you do not have a PayPal account open one for free at the
link below.

STEP 2 - Edit the list at the bottom of this letter. Remove the FIRST
(#1) NAME from the list. Move the other 3 names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to
the list in the FOURTH (#4) position.

STEP 3 - Email 40 copies of this letter. And that's it.

So, anyone's MAXIMUM INVESTMENT is ONLY a one time $5.

Please note this is 100% legal - refer to U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws,
Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US
code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Section 255
and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money
received. In this case you are being placed on a mailing list (a
service) for $5.

RESPONSE

Unlike many other programs, this FOUR LEVEL PROGRAM is very realistic.
It is easier and much much faster. Because of this, the response rate
for this program is VERY HIGH.

Consider this, with 40 mailings:
-a response rate of 25% at all levels generates $ 50,000
-a response rate of 20% at all levels generates $ 20,480
-a response rate of 15% at all levels generates $ 6,480
-a response rate of 50% at all levels generates $800,000!
-a response rate of 75% at all levels generates . work it out for
yourself .

just don't get too much excited!

Due to the ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL this program
has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE. Follow the SIMPLE instructions and in
two or three weeks, even assuming a low response rate of only 20% you
will still receive $ 20,000+ in your account! Not bad for 1 hour's work
and $5!

GO AHEAD! TRY IT! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST $ 3,000 OR $ 4,000, WOULDN'T
THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

CAN YOU DO IT MORE THAN ONCE? OF COURSE YOU CAN! This plan is designed
for everyone to send out a minimum of 40 emails each. However, you are

certainly not limited to 40. Send out as many as you want. Every 40
letters you send out have a potential return of $ 20,000 or more. You
may email 60, 80, 100 or whatever.

GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

Your contact source is UNLIMITED! Consider that MILLIONS of people surf
the Internet everyday, all day and all over the world! Remember 50,000
(and rising) new people get on the Internet every month. PayPal has 12
MILLION members. It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities!
An excellent source of names is the people who send you other programs
(and the names listed on their letters) because they know these programs
work and they are already believers in the system!

Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple, powerful
and takes NO REAL INVESTMENT! Simply give one person $5. That's all!

So the very first thing you need to do is go to PAYPAL, and sign-up. It
takes two minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account. That
will eventually make this Program FREE!

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=7GTYJA6AZEK4Q

Be sure to sign up for the PREMIER ACCOUNT or you will be limited to
$100 only(unless a $100 is enough)! You will make much more than this! Then
e-mail the $5.00
from your PayPal account to the FIRST (#1) name on the list along with a
little note saying, "Please add me to your mailing list." (You can also
send money to a PayPal account using a check or credit card.) Only the
FIRST person on the list gets your name and $5 gift.

To send your newsletter by email, copy this ENTIRE letter and paste it
in the message of your e-mail.

1. Go to EDIT and SELECT ALL.
2. Go to EDIT and SELECT COPY.
3. Start (COMPOSE) a new email message (ensure it's PLAIN TEXT so
everyone can view it).
4. Fill in the ADDRESS and SUBJECT box.
5. Go to EDIT and PASTE.

Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top address, add
your address to the bottom of the list, and then simply change the
numbers.
Do not add your name in the first position in order to earn money fast.
If you do that, you will only reach people you sent e-mail to and then
your name will be immediately removed from the first position and you
can't reach more people, thus making much less money. But if you add
your name on the FOURTH position, there will be tons of people receiving
emails with your name first later.

Replace the PayPal referring URL in the body of the letter with your own

PayPal referring URL. Oh, by the way ... each time someone signs up
with your link under your name, you also make $5 from PayPal. So, you
will get paid every time someone signs up from being referred by you!
AWESOME!

DO NOT forget to send $5 by PayPal (along with your note) to the TOP
E-MAIL address before deleting it.

Once YOUR version of the letter is ready, just start emailing. That's
all there is to it! There should be at least $20,000 in $5.00 bills in
your PayPal Account hopefully in a couple of weeks. When your name
reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your turn to
collect your MONEY! 2,000 to 4,000 people like yourself, who are
willing to invest one hour to receive $20,000 in cash, will send the
money to you.

Imagine $20,000 for one hour's work! This is real money that you can
spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account
or spend it directly from your PayPal account! It's just that EASY! I
think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

Each time you run this Program, just follow steps 1 through 3 and
everyone on your gift list benefits. SIMPLE ENOUGH? YOU BET IT IS!
Besides, there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for) and trips to
the printer or copier and you can do it again and again with your
regular groups or gift givers, or simply just start up a new group.
I've been watching these types of programs for years and this is about
as EASY and FAST as you can get it.

There are NO STAMPS, NO ENVELOPES, NO COPIES TO BE MADE ... Just a
little effort and goodwill!

PLEASE PLAY FAIR

That's the key to this program's success. Playing by the rules will not
cost anything but your time and if everyone plays fair, everyone WINS.
Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list. This is proof that you
paid to be put on the list. That is the service rendered to make all
this legal.

Your name must run the full gamut on the list to produce the end
results. Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL NOT produce the
results you think and it only cheats the other people who have worked
hard and have earned the right to be there. So please play by the rules
and the $$$ will come to you.

$$$Let's ALL make some serious money$$$

Mail, or should I say, email, your letters and payment TODAY! It's so
EASY! One hour of your time, THAT'S IT!!!

Here are the 4 persons to start with:

Signup and send $5.00 to the FIRST person!

1. SimbaLuvsMommy@aol.com <mailto:SimbaLuvsMommy@aol.com>
2. AlaskanKujo@aol.com <mailto:AlaskanKujo@aol.com>
3. SBallard@austin.rr.com <mailto:SBallard@austin.rr.com>
4. JLoAbdul@aol.com  <mailto:JLoAbdul@aol.com>

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!

aa015b2447@blueyonder.co.uk
Send to the #1 Person above, then await your money!

GOOD LUCK and THANKS!!!!!!!!!!